Osoyoos Commercial Real Estate
The Commercial properties that are available in Osoyoos fall into many categories and include industrial properties, shopping centers, farms, offices, and vacant land. With a diverse range of availability, all centrally located in a growing economy, it is the best opportunity for you’re investment. The Osoyoos Commercial Real Estate board can help you start your business venture in beautiful Osoyoos BC. Get in touch with one of our Osoyoos Real Estate Agents today!
Town of Osoyoos zoning bylaw codes:
AG – AGRICULTURAL
The following uses and no others are permitted in the AG zone:
1. agricultural use; 2. single family dwelling; 3. temporary accommodation for seasonal farm employees; 4. home occupation; 5. accessory buildings; 6. public utility; 7. roadside stand.
R1 – SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL
The following uses and no others are permitted in the R1 zone:
1. one single family dwelling; 2. accessory buildings; 3. church; 4. home occupation; 5. recreational vehicle storage lot
C1 – DOWNTOWN COMMERCIAL
The following uses and no others shall be permitted in the C1 zone: 1. automotive repair shop; 2. bottle depot; 3. business, medical and professional office; 4. restaurant; 5. car wash; 6. club or lodge; 7. storefront school; 8. dwelling units lo./ motel; 12. institutional use; 13 self storage warehouse; 14. service business; 15. public assembly and entertainment use; 16. public transportation depots, including taxi dispatch office; 17. retail stores; 18. laundromat; 19. licensed establishment; 20. shopping centre; 21. minor repair shop; 22. gas bar; 23. one single family dwelling to replace an existing single family dwelling unintentionally damaged or destroyed to the extent of 75 percent or more of its value above the foundation; 24. pawn shop / second hand store; 25. building supply; 26. accessory use; 27. accessory building; 28. craft distillery; 29. indoor recreation commercial.
C4 – TOURIST COMMERCIAL
The following uses and no others shall be permitted in the C4 zone:
1. restaurant; 2. licensed establishment; 3. motel / hotel; 4. campground; 5. one dwelling unit within a commercial building for use by the owner, manager or proprietor; 6. licensed bed and breakfast; 7. recreation commercial; 8. gift shop; 9. recreation rental establishment; 10. office and storage for marina if the adjacent zoning is CM–Commercial Marina; 11. accessory buildings; 12. accessory use; 13 craft distillery.
C6 – NEIGHBOURHOOD COMMERCIAL
The following uses and no others shall be permitted in the C6 zone:
1. convenience store; 2. one level of residential above first floor of commercial; 3. restaurant; 4. recreational vehicle storage lot; 5. accessory building; 6. accessory use.
C7 – SPECIAL COMMERCIAL
The following uses and no others shall be permitted in the C7 zone:
1. restaurant; 2. dwelling units located above or below the first story of street level commercial uses; 3. nursery, garden shop; 4. neighbourhood services; 6. accessory building; 7. accessory use.
C8 – SERVICE COMMERCIAL
The following uses and no others shall be permitted in the C8 zone:
1. animal hospital; 2. auction room; 3. automobile, boat, trailer, and recreation vehicle sales and rental, including related minor repair shop; 4. automotive and truck repair shop, including body repair and painting; 5. building supply establishment; 6. café or restaurant; 7. car wash; 8. fire hall, police station, telephone exchange and similar public utilities; 9. nursery; 10. delivery and express facility; 11. drive-in theatre; .12 gasoline service station; .13 mobile home sales, service and storage; .14 office, storage building, workshop and yard for general contractors and trade contractors; 15. one dwelling unit within a commercial building for residential use by the owner, manager or proprietor of the premises; 16. public transportation depot; 17. sale, rental and repair of tools and small equipment; 18. second hand store, pawnshop, junk shop; 19. service business; 20. tire shop, including sales and repair; 21. welding, machine and blacksmith shop; 22. accessory building; 23. warehouse; 24. truck and truck-tractor sales or rental.
M1 – GENERAL INDUSTRIAL
The following uses and no others are permitted in the M1 zone:
1. manufacturing, processing, finishing, and packaging, excluding sawmills and planning mills; production of asphalt concrete products; ready-mix concrete; or preparation or processing of rocks, sand, or gravel; 2. animal hospital; 3. automobile, boat, trailer, and recreation vehicle service, sales and rental; 4. recreational vehicle storage lot; 5. automotive and truck repair shop, including body repair and painting; 6. bulk petroleum product sales; 7. car wash and truck wash; 8. cartage, delivery and express facility; 9. mobile home or manufactured home manufacturing which includes sales; 10. office, storage building, workshop and yard for general contractors and trade contractors; 11. public utility building and installation such as a telephone exchange, transformer station, and public works yard with building; 12. sale and repair of machinery, farm implements, and heavy equipment; 13. sale, rental and repair of tools and small equipment; 14. truck, truck-tractor and heavy equipment sales and rental; 15. welding, machine and blacksmith shop; 16. wholesale establishment, packing and crating, cold storage; 17. one dwelling unit within an industrial building for use by owner, manager, or proprietor of the premises, up to 20 percent of the gross floor area of the principal building up to a maximum of 93 m2; 18. self storage warehouse; 19. building supply establishment; 20. nursery, garden shop; 21. recycling depot; 22. kennel; 23. accessory buildings; 24. accessory use.